Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Door Ornament

I was in a " Springy" mood

My daughter still has her Christmas Wreath up
so I thought it was time to get it changed


Some of the items I had on hand
a few I bought at the dollar store
 (sorry abt the out of focus picture
 I thought I had the auto focus on)


I cut the block in half 
stuffed newspaper in the bottom
of the basket



then I just stuck the flowers
in random order






I thought I had brown filler
but I didn't
so I cut a lunch bag


then threw a crimper



then a shredder



then filled around the base of the flowers


attached a bow
and a hanging cord
and Viola!!








11 comments:

  1. How pretty! Just the perfect thing for your door this Spring!
    Wishing you a lovely Easter!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really cute and super easy. That is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Stopping by from New Friend Friday! Very cute blog - I'm looking forward to following you.
    Susan
    www.BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the pretties door hanging I've seen in ages. Thank you for sharing.
    Today is New Friday Friday and Friday Follow. I am, at the moment, your newest follower.
    Take care and have a blessed wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are creative! And what an Eastery blog you have - very nice!

    I found you on New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative and just wanted to say 'hi'

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did good!!!!!!! Visiting from New Friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute! I'm a new Friday Follower! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=1116 and sign up for my first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's the world coming to when you can't even trust a Peeps? (As my grandson would say, "What in the WORD?" .....weeeeeeee. so glad you liked it! ....and your flower basket is so pretty and cheerful! see ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the paper bag through the crimper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how it turned out, and how dare anybody still have a Christmas wreath up. Just kidding. My cousin still has her lights up, and a Santa on her front porch..:-) Thanks for linking up to my Bring in the Spring Party!

    ReplyDelete