Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Wreath

I wanted a Spring wreath
but I couldn't figure out what I wanted
until....
I came across this....
Patty has a great tutorial
on how to do it
It gave me the inspiration I needed


I needed mine to be bigger
and because I couldn't 
find a Styrofoam
one large enough
I ended up with a straw one
I did not take the plastic off of it


I wanted something that
I could change

Right now it has
Easter eggs


after Easter
I will change it out
to flowers
I got the eggs and ribbon at The Dollar tree
I ended up using 3 skeins of yarn
All total came to $11.50
Most of the items were on sale

Bring in the Spring

17 comments:

  1. i ***LOVE*** it!!!!!!!
    i am impressed at how one idea can be a springboard for other ideas! this is so beautiful and i love how you can swap it out for the different seasons. very clever!
    thanks for sharing with me!
    xo, patty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I need to get going & get one made for the front door. NG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love the green springy grass and the "framing" of the eggs. Way to go!!

    Alison
    http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! Come visit if you can and enter my give-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen one like this before - it's adorable and I must make one asap - oh the things that could be done with this for spring & summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really neat! I thought it was a green feather boa for a minute there. I love the color green you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and clever!~ I love your door, it looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! I love the green & it will be great on into summer. Thanks for linking up to the Easter party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LUVE! LUVE! I must get to this and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love it! I havent seen anything like this yet, I think I might just have to make one for my door this year. Very cool! Thanks so much for linking up to my Bring in the spring party- Only one week left (April 23)

    ReplyDelete