Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Antiquing

We went antiquing this weekend
more to get out of the house

Here is some of the fun things we saw:

Japanese tea set hand painted $89





Sugar and creamer
art deco
$49




Cobalt blue art deco watering can $ 35



1930’s childs teaset $24



isn't this sweet


Hankie box



I fell in love with this screen
to bad it was $300



Nippon Vase Windmill $75 



Santa Set $14



Depression glass - pink with gold $85 set


the photos don't do this justice



Isn't this cute- I could use it now!









Girl Scout 1st Aid Kit


Tea set $95




1950's Pink Ashtray


Isn't the shell design beautiful?
Hand Painted Limoges 
the bowl is $255
the 8 plates are $575






It was fun looking at all the interesting items


2 comments:

  1. I love depression glass and that is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love the pink ashtray.. I love love love it.. I have a green one my grandparents gave me years ago when they moved...

    ReplyDelete