Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photos

I haven't posted in a few days, not for any particular reason other than it has been rather typical week - work, cleaning house etc. I haven't had anything clever to say (I know that hasn't stopped me before) Oh well, so I decided to share some pictures I have taken over the past few weeks with my new camera ( Canon Rebel XS - I just love it!) I'm not so sure about the family - especially Emily, the poor dog runs when she sees me coming! It is a good thing it's digital - I'd be in the poor house if I had to pay for film! If you click on the picture you should be able to see it larger.









3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! Love your photos! I can't grow roses to save me...only the low maintenance kind! I saw that gorgeous tole tray in your previous post! PLEASE tell me you aren't going to paint it!! I want one so badly and I can't find them for under $60...and that's with rust!! Hope you are having a graet weekend...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love your Cannon digital SLR!! I love mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any intention of painting the tole tray. I had been looking for it for months - all I could find were over $40 and usually in poor condition. I had wanted black but when I saw this one I had to have it! Don't give up on your quest! The one I found was in a tiny shabby chic store - it had items set on it. Yes, Ashley, I already love my camera, today I went thru and cleared out some photos - I can't believe I had over 1600 shots in 2 months - in my defense alot were graduation and prom photos - that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol....Jo

    ReplyDelete