Sunday, August 9, 2009

James Ranch


This is house and the grounds around the park/garden

that I have shown you in previous Share a Garden Sunday.

This is the view as you walk out of the parking lot:



If you look towards the right as you are walking towards the house you will see the gardens:



The house was built in 1880's









I love the railings I wish I could have this around my house:






Don't you just love this trellis:









They don't make fences like they use to:




View form the porch:





To the right of the porch is a path that leads to the pond and creek:



This is one of the many bike paths in our town:







One last look at this very peaceful place:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It looks like a great place to go take a peaceful walk and just enjoy nature. Ok, peaceful meaning no kids with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love that trellis. What a neat place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic place. Thanks so much for the tour and sharing your photos with us. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking me on a cyber tour. I absolutely adore the trellis and the railings. Agreed they don't make them like they used to.
    jfm

    ReplyDelete