Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dayton Home Show

We decided to go to the Dayton Home Show today
While we did some interesting items
I have to say I was rather disappointed
there were far to many gutter
and roof repair places
and to little home and garden ideas
 I never have been able to figure out why
a home and garden show has 
body scrub booths, goat soap or chiropractor booths,
 oh well .......off the soap box

These are the rooms that were set up
by local designers
















I love this there 
are mirrors glued to fishing line 
hanging from the branches



Outdoor Areas






my dtr Devon is in college
majoring in landscape design



















the following were tablescapes
that were done up
at a local party rental place






Next week are planning on going to Columbus
to check out their home show

1 comment:

  1. Jo, What a fun day you must of had and I know the last home show I went to they had a foot massager there ha ha!! Loved seeing how some of those rooms were done up...and the mirrors on those branches very clever idea...Thanks for sharing my friend...Hope your having a GREAT weekend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete