Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Shopping and Lights

sOn Christmas Eve we got to the Inn earlier than our reservations were for
sooooo whats a girls to do?
Go shopping!



Most of the windows were decorated for the holidays






I was able to find an angel like the one from my childhood

The silver one is the one I had


I also picked up this cutie


This is an " upscale" antique store


in the window is this huge doll house
it was abt 4ft tall
it was built in 1978
and goes for $8,000 - yes $8,000







Look at this bathroom







A view of the inside of the Golden Clam
(the inn  is the Golden Lamb)
I didn't get it until I started this post

 

other windows








After we ate and window shopped
we went to look at a few houses

This one when you set your car radio to a certain station
it played Joy to the World and the lights were in sync with it


In this town they even decorate the bus stop gazebos

This house is owned by one of my daughter's former teacher



If you push on Santa he talks

2 comments:

  1. Haven't been to Lebanon in years. Now I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An $8,000 doll house... wow. How insane is that? I do love antiques though.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete