Saturday, July 24, 2010

Columbus Home Show Indoors

In March
we went to the home show 
in Columbus
I thought I had blog abt it but
as I was going threw photos
 I realized I hadn't posted them





Rows and rows



Closet organizers



Floors of floors



This was film put on glass






Mock Rooms






Design your own floor plan



Landscape Designers



I was fascinated by these sinks/faucets













This chandelier is HUGE





 Can you believe$ 1200

Rows and rows of tiles
















and of course



We were in OSU territory

these are all hand embroidered





There are beautiful





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! If only we could walk in & pick ours out & have it magically appear in our homes! My home is a 'fixer-upper' at the moment & it's going to take us a L.O.N.G. time to turn it around :(

    Hi, by the way :) I found you while blog hopping this morning. I love your blog. I'm looking forward to reading more.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to attend someday so this was such fun to see Jo! Just like being the proverbial kid in a candy store!!
    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete