Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lucky.. Me

I received some gorgoeous
flowers from my husband this week
for my birthday


Today 2 more lilies opened up







I very rarely win anything
but this past two weeks 
must've been lucky ones for me

I won 
a crock*pot cookbook


which will come in handy 
with the weather warming up
There are so many great recipes
with 5 ingredients or less
I really am going to 
have a hard time deciding!

Then I won
 vintage wallpaper
from


I've been looking
all over for some
as I have a few ideas rolling around
in my head
(Some days
 that is all that is rolling
 around in there!)

I have been one very lucky lady
in more ways than one

10 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty! Sweet Husband! Congrats on your wins, you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jo, aren't you the lucky one!! What a great week for you! Your flowers are just beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing the good news!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.. you are a winner.... whooot whoooot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over from Meetup Monday...share any tips on how to get your hubby to send flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo:
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday! You sure got some beautiful flowers, too.
    Thanks always for visiting Brynwood, and leaving sweet comments for me. I really appreciate it!
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,

    Happy Birthday. The flowers are so pretty - great photos. Congrats. on your wins. I have yet to win anything...but will keep trying!

    I am here from Meetup Monday. I am a new follower and hope you stop by Moms Own Words too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your winnings, I never win anything!

    Those flowers are absolutely beautiful, you're a lucky lady! You have a gorgeous blog too :)

    Stopping by from Just Another manic Momday's Meet-up monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, lucky lady! Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, happy, happy birthday dear Jo!! Such beautiful flowers from your adoring husband!
    You must be having BDluck and what sweet treasures to win! You lucky girl you!

    Wishing you a sweet BD week and wonderful year ahead!

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. The other Sue here.... Happy Belated B-day to you, my friend. You sure made out well in the give-away department. Love those papers....
    I e-mailed Susie Q about our outing- waiting to hear back from her.
    hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete