Monday, March 28, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop

Some how I got behind...oops...... 4th and 5th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop 

Each week, Feeling Beachie  lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. 


Come join the fun








This week’s statements:


1) I can’t help it, but every time I see puppies I smile.

2) Every time I smell  lilacs I am immediately transported back to my childhood.

3) When I was little I wanted to be a stewardess.

4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be ice cream.


Last weeks




This week’s statements:

1. I have got to be the worst speaker in the world

2. Although for the most part I love it, sometimes I wish I could just get rid of my computer. I think sometimes I am far to connected to it.

3. The best thing about where I live is the people.

4. Aside from a new house, car or big vacation, the first luxury I would buy myself if I won the lottery is I don't know There isn't much I personally want other than financial security and to help out some charities I believe in.


2 comments:

  1. Better late than never! I had the same answer to this week's first question, and last week's second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella is getting SO BIG!

    ReplyDelete