Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Poinsettias Display

We had time before
we picked Isabella 
up to go to The Franklin Park 
conservatory
They have it decorated for the holidays

Over 800 pointettias of multiple varieties














Items they sold at the gift shop




I bought one of these




They paired some w/ orchids


In the Palm Room


hanging pointsettia baskets and plant displays


I love the lanterns



 the traditonal 10 ft pointsetta tree 


The whole area was gorgeous







This was smaller than the red one
I love the pink 
and I'm not a pink fan














Over the next week I will
share more photos of
events displays
at the Conservatory

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love to go to the Botanical Gardens during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo, I've never been to the conservatory at Christmas. That poinsettia tree is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. La

    ReplyDelete