Sunday, February 12, 2012

Before and After

When we decided to do this
room we moved furniture 
from one side to another
I did take some sort of 
before  photos


as you can see 
I tested out colors
before hand
The alcove is 
Valspar's Signature
 inch worm green
and the rest of the room is 
Valspar's Signature 
Antique Yellow
both in satin






The alcove
I was thinking abt 
painting the 
woodwork yellow
my sister suggested white
and I'm glad she did!
I went with heirloom white
I had to have Lowe's
color match it 
















Side by side






Other posts

6 comments:

  1. Awesome space ! I love Valspar paint too , it covers so well. I found you via the Linky Hop . I am now following and would love if you would like to follow back ! Can't wait to see what you create in that room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great,I'm a new follower from LF,hope you will stop by and see if you would like to follow back?hope you link this post to my creative Monday hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the warm colors you chose! With Spring coming on, I'm getting that itch to paint....and it's only been two years since I painted every single surface in this house. Crazy, right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you These aren't typical colors for me but I wanted something light and fun - to inspire me

      Delete