Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sketch Pad Journal P2

Once I got the journal outside done
it was time to work
on the inside
Remember
I de-cluttered
7  years of these:
in this post


I cut out the photos
I wanted to keep

Some of the things I want to save
are articles so I put those in the pockets



I wasn't sure how I was going to format this 
so I did it by room


Kitchen







Gardening /Outdoors







Misc


Some photos are off the internet


you can add on to the pgs
 or even write in the ideas
you have


I found these tabs to put on the pages
right now I'm am using these
because they can be moved around





I may use these when I am done
because they are permanent



 I keep it handy so 
while I go threw
magazines I
can easily cut and paste

It has saved on
all those magazines
building up

see part one here




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful. I am trying to cut down on the pieces and bits of things I want to keep for future reference. What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Jo! I like your sketchbook better than the binder I've been using for years. It looks prettier! I think I have some of the same pictures saved in mine,too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat binder!! That would be just as much for me to flip through as an actual magazine. ;) Great way to beat the clutter! Visiting from the Purge Party at "Goodbye House Hello Home." Hope you'll stop by my blog to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great, organized job! Magazines are so easy to let go and collect! You want to keep that ONE little idea from the whole thing. You figured out a clever way to organize it too! And I LOVE organized!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! BUT I LOVE THIS! I will be featuring it next week.
    Smart. Savvy. Simple.
    AWESOME!
    Thank you for coming to my party, if you hadn't, I wouldn't have seen this brilliance!
    I love the kitchen pictures you put in your binder, especially the open shelving, like I have in my cafe'. :)
    Which creative project in your journal are you tackling next?
    HUGS and blessings to you!
    ~me

    ReplyDelete