Sunday, May 5, 2013

Oh Baby! and grandma advice wanted

Hard to believe my dtr
is now 16 weeks pregnant
She is now starting to really show
and I have to say every week 
I get more and more excited!



I have of course
already been doing some shopping

and since yard sale
season is upon us
I have been scoping 
out all the fun things
out there - 
there are so many
 cool things now for babies







Since we don't know
what the gender is
(Although I have my theories)
we have been sticking
to the green/yellows etc

Seems like so many decisions
to make 

like what kind of playpen 
I mean play yard

or stroller
or should I say
travel systems

so many new terms!

So any advice
for this uninformed
soon to be grandma????




1 comment:

  1. Just enjoy every minute as it is so much fun. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete