Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogerette Matchbox swap

This what I sent my 
swap partner



Her favorite colors 
were sage, blues, and pinks









Now to the inside
 swap match box
 inside is a lighthouse charm,
 a blessed and cross charm
a silver salt spoon some flowers
a old winter scene 
and a lime green and blue necklace set









I was having so 
much fun I decided
 to make a box of goodies

Since my partner scrapbooked
I added some wallpaper pages
and some embellishment


I wrapped the wallpaper pages


 The other items went into 
the green bag with
 some note cards
bookmark
ribbon


a wicker tea pot


I found out she liked roosters
so when I saw these kitchen towels 
I knew I had to pick them up


 It all went into the postage box and off
it went.....


The tutorial is here


2 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea for a swap. I bet your recipient will be overjoyed with her loot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I would love it if you linked up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now. There is also an awesome giveaway to go with the party, so you should check it out. http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-linky-party-and.html
    I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete