Friday, April 8, 2011

4 Fillins

 lists four statements
 with a blank for you to fill in
 on your own blogs. If you want to join 
the fun and come up with four fil
l in’s of your own, please email them 
to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.
 If she uses them, she will add
 you as co-host to the hop!
She would LOVE it if you could
 please help me spread the word about this hop…. 


This week's co-host is Kipp from Kipp's Version


This week’s statements:



1. My favorite kitchen secret is
 I've been trying to think of one
 but really can't think of something
 others don't already know abt...




2. Coffee is my favorite flavor of ice cream - 
Although I have to admit I have never met 
a flavor of ice cream I didn't like.

 If I could only have one food- yup - ice cream forever!





3. My favorite pair of shoes finally wore out .

 And I haven't found a pair to replace them.




4. If I could just have one more 
hour of sleep. I can always use another hour. 





4 comments:

  1. What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hour of sleep is always a blessing but I can't turn off my internal alarm clock!

    Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the sleep!! So glad to be a new follower from the hop! I hope you'll come over to follow me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete