Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

My son
who recently
stationed stateside
Surprised me by
coming home for Easter 

Yesterday my kids
colored eggs


I guess you 
are never to old














and I made bags for them
and they got to play with bubbles














today we went to brunch
at Hilton Garden Inn



today we went to brunch
at Hilton Garden Inn


 Aren't these cool centerpieces?








Aren't these too cute???


Ice carving




After we ate
my son had to

leave to drive home
it'll take abt 10 hrs
I was so happy
that he came 


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. So wonderful that your son came. The bubbles and eggs are so cute. Never too old.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! I'm 23 and just colored Easter eggs with my in-laws this weekend - never gets old! (but probably because we only get to do it once a year!!) Happy Easter to you too!

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete