Friday, April 16, 2010

Ginger Lime Marinade

Ginger Lime Marinade

1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
1 lime zest

Mix all the ingredients together  
Marinate the meat for at least 2 hours 

then grill, BBQ or bake

I think I had the heat to high so it burnt some

Please don't forget to enter my giveaway



  1. Stopping by from teh Girl Creative. Your marinade sounds great! Might have to give it a try this weekend.

  2. Yummy, can't wait to try it. I'm your newest follower from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative. I love you blog. Can't wait to read more.


  3. Oh my, sounds just scrumptious looking! Thanks for sharing!!


  4. Hi Jo! This sounds so good!
    Thanks for popping in to see me and I hope you'll come to my party on May 7th!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  5. Your marinade sounds great! Did you use olive oil or just a vegetable oil. Anything with lime and ginger sounds great to me! Joni

  6. I use olive oil in most of my recipes - thanks for noting that I didn't even see I hadn't changed it

  7. Fresh ginger always adds such a zest to foods.

  8. Wow, this looks delicious! The grilling season is upon us and I just might like to give this a try!

    Nice stopping by!
    Kindly, ldh