Friday, December 18, 2009

This and That

I'm still tweaking and adjusting my home decor
I saw this idea many places and
wasn't sure how I wanted to do it
this is what I came up with


Close up - Yes I have a thing for birds
I didn't know it until i started seeing a reoccuring theme




I still haven't decided what finish to put on this bird cage
so for the time beaing I'm leaving it rustic
yup thats what I'm calling it



I wish the pictures could show how pretty this is with the boa as snow





I got this years ornament from my sister
 and it is gorgeous darling....



Don't you agree?

3 comments:

  1. Love the boa for snow, very clever. Your ornament from your sister is so pretty! Love that color. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornament from your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo! Thanks for stopping by! Ooh, that ornament is so pretty, and I LOVE that you thought to use a boa as snow. Genius!

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete