Monday, December 7, 2009

House Tour #4

House #1











Cubbie in the dining room


House #2


These lanterns glow at night


Foyer


 just love this


This one is even better
'd love to have it in my doorway to the front parlor





Dining Room Window





Isn't this ceiling gorgeous


Corner decor


I really like how they decorated this ceiling light


House #3


The foyer looking into front parlor



Second Parlor


Dining Room


Stairway



House #4






Dining Room


Master Bedroom








This concludes the tour!

4 comments:

  1. Jo.. thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.. just makes you want to go back in time and live the simpler life...

    stop by and sign up for my 300th post giveaway if you haven't already!

    hugs. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, but I've missed so much sitting here and not reading my blogs! You went on a lovely tour of Victorian homes, Jo. Such care must have gone into their restoration and decorating. I would have loved to have seen them. I liked those Christmas balls that you made for your sister. I haven't done much crafting forever. What DOES happen to all of our "spare" time? LOL
    I'm slowly getting my decorating done. I've never been this late. At this rate, I won't get to enjoy it unless I leave it up til February!
    hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo---love that red lantern on house #2! :) Thanks for the visit!!

    ReplyDelete