Monday, December 7, 2009

Historic Tour # 3

Here are the 4 houses we toured in a neighboring town




Downstairs bedroom You see it as soon as you walk into the foyer




 love this craft room!




Dining Room




House #2


Room to the Left of the Foyer



I love the chair


Room to the Right of the Foyer


Dining Room







Master Bedroom


Master Bath


2nd bedroom on the 2nd floor


Dressing Room off of the 2nd bedroom


Love the purple and green combo in this room


House #3



Would love to have this gate around my house








The fireplace is black marble


House #4





Transom between the living room and the foyer


I really liked this bathroom
Can you see what the sink area is?


Yes, it is a mantle!


 I wish  could do this in my bath but I have a window above the sink


This is in the dining room:
I could see myself snuggling up in there
and ready a good book on a snowy day

Yes the fireplace screen is made of old windows


The upper cabinets are made from shutters


I will post the last 4 houses hopefully tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm in heaven! I love all of these homes. I love the tubs! What I would give to have a home like this. I"m also in love with that tall Santa on the first home..I've been wondering where you can get decorations such as these.

    ReplyDelete