Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cheap and Easy Christmas Decor



Materials:

I got the frames and reindeer at Dollar Tree
Paper at Hobby Lobby on sale
I got the words at Walmart (I forgot to put in the photo )

I sprayed the frames with Valspar gold


Thre reindeer had bells on both sides
 in order for them to lay flat
I had to cut the back ones off with wire cutters


Trimmed the paper to fit in the frame.

Put the carboard back on



Hot glued the reindeer and words

Viola
The great thing they cost $2.16 a piece to make!



8 comments:

  1. Jo, these are dorable.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Great idea.
    I love inexpensive Christmas art ideas!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so cute! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great project. They are so pretty and I would love to hang those up in my home and also make some for gifts. Thank you for sharing.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jo. I got these same reindeer ornaments in pink and purple at my dollar tree and never decide what to do with them. This is a great idea! I love it. But now I need to get some words. Were yours already glittered?

    Great idea! Merry Christmas & Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful decoration and great gift idea...

    ReplyDelete