Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hot and Wild Salmon

You could use this paste on any fish or meat 
After it cooked I did not think it was that spicy hot 
- I tasted it b/4 brushing it on and it definately was!


Hot and Wild Salmon   2 servings
Dr Oz

2 four oz wild Salmon 
1 Tbsp Wasabi paste
2 Tbsp finely minced ginger
1/4 tsp ground turmeric
I added water to thin it out

Brush salmon with the wasabi/ginger/turmeric paste


broil or grill for10-12 min
until the salmon is opaque

I served it with roasted
 parsnips and sweet potatoes



9 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! We love salmon and are always looking for new ways. Thanks for sharing.

    DomesticProductions15.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds really good I have never cooked salmon I will have to try this out thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, love salmon! This dish looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby loves salmon but I don't like it so we never make it. Can I send him to your house for dinner the next time you make this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried salmon, but my daughter loves it
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I tried a new fish recipe last night as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT!!! and DIFFERENT!!! addition to my salmon recipes.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the addition of Wasabi. I can't wait to try this. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete