Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Apricot Chicken

Apricot Chicken
Dr Oz 


2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
4 dried apricots, chopped
2 Tbsp white wine
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/8 tsp cinnamon
* I found this a little to thick so I added 2 Tbsp water

Heat oven to 375 degrees. 
Place chicken in a glass pan
Put the other ingredients in a food processor 
and puree*


Spoon over the chicken 
and bake until the chicken is cooked through





I served it with sweet potato fries -
tossed sw pot slices with olive oil
and seasonings like
Mrs Dash


5 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks delicious! I'll have to try this one for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo! Yum! This looks delicious! I've had sweet potato fries just once and now I'm going to have them again.
    Thanks for your sweet reassuring comment. I'll tell my daughter what you said!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, now that sounds great & healthy. thanks for posting this! NG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dried apricots in my pantry and chicken in the freezer. I will be giving this a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that this is really easy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete