Thursday, January 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life

New Years Resolutions

I'm not sure if I want to call them resolutions or not
 more like plans

Embrace the Moment



I want to simplify and declutter my life

I want to eat healthy

I want to get healthy
(yup I'm gonna look just like that - even take 25 yrs off my life- lol)


Finally learn how to use Photoshop
That I've had for 5 months
I'm not sure why it intimidates me



Get all those pictured from the last 5 years in photo albums




But the most important thing:


I want to change the focus of my life. My life with my husband up to now has been about our children. When we married we both brought children into our family, so there never has been a time since our marriage 14 yrs ago that there hasn't been a child in the house, until now. Everything has revolved around the children. We have never flown on a plane together, we never have gone a vacation - just the two of us. We plan on changing that in the next year, it will be about us connecting as a couple. Finding out who we are together. I'm excited for the challenge!


I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner's for Show Us Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment