Monday, December 13, 2010

Easy Mint Choc Cookie Crackers

These are very simple and easy


Ritz type crackers
chocolate almond bark
peppermint candies -smashed


dip crackers in the chocolate
 that has been melted in a double boiler
this type of tongs works best
because you can hold the crackers
on their sides


Shake off excess


put on parchment paper 


while still wet
sprinkle crushed peppermints on top


allow to harden




And viola!
Easy Peasy..
You need to make a ton 
because they go fast
I have used white bark
with sprinkle etc
A great way to use up leftover
decorations





















5 comments:

  1. Neat...looks tasty. I like the idea of just plain chocolate on them! You can make little pizzas with the crackers too. Pizza sauce, pepperonie, and cheese...nuke for a second or two in the micro and there they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything that is "simple and easy" : )
    You should add them to my Cookie Exchange Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound great. I love how you made all different kinds.

    Hope you can stop by on Thursday for my Christmas Recipe Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this Holiday Treat. I'd love it if you linked up this project to my Holiday recipe link party.


    http://leafytreetopspot.blogspot.com/p/holiday-recipe-link-party.html

    Feel free to link up any other holiday recipes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm. I am such a mint addict. Those look too fab! Poppin' over from the virtual cookie hop!

    ReplyDelete