Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas in July


I was going show the Christmas ornaments I make , however this did creep up on me and I didn't get one photographed so .....I reall didn't want to begin to think abt Christmas (probably the reason why didn't get the photos taken)but remembered that years ago when we first bought this house I took Christmas photos so I would remember the next year how I decorated so I'd like to share the fireplace mantle with you....

Here's a close up:





Since these photos were taken I found a great drawing of a Santa winking - he also has his finger up on his lips shhing that we put up over the mantle at Christmas .

2 comments:

  1. Hi from Belgium. Love your socks hanging on the open fire.One of the things I can not do since we don't have an open fire. Please visit my XMas in July.
    Thankx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome fireplace - feels like home...
    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete