Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Netted Ornaments

I've been busy making
beaded netting ornaments

For this one I used this pattern
BUT
depending on you beads 
you may have to adjust
on the last row instead of 3 
I ended up using 8 otherwise
 it would've been far to tight


I'm trying to use beads 
I have on hand
the lg pink pearlized ones
came from a vintage necklace
The clear ones are glass
I used pink and pearlized seed beads




 Once you get the hang 
of this pattern it takes abt 
an hr to complete


The nice thing 
is you can change
the ornament
for different color combos
this is the same netting 
on 2 different balls














DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY


4 comments:

  1. So pretty. You are a busy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these Jo! To bad I sold all my beads at the garage sale this summer :{

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking my Mom will love this I am wandering how it will look on a smaller balls have u ever used on small the smaller balls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why you couldn't do it on smaller balls - you would have to adjust the amt on each one

      Delete