Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 24th!

Today is my son 
Andrews 24th birthday


It's both happy
 and sad
for me

This morning he called
to tell me 
he made it to
Afghanistan
safely...


Needless to say not
where I would chose 
for him to be on his birthday


Today 
as I was making
 the above
collage

I had a great time
laughing and reminiscing
at the photos
there were so many to choose
from that it was hard to decide
but these are my two favorites

I love the poor joy on his face
it was taken at Easter

and this one
was after the kids had gone
swimming at the hotel pool
on our way 
moving to Utah

It was such a fun moment


I know he reads my blog
and will be able to do so

soooooooooooo

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday 
DEAR Andrew
Happy Birthday to you

I miss and love you bunches...!


1 comment:

  1. Bless him and you sweet lady. I know how proud you are but it is so hard...he is in my prayers.
    Hey! We need to meet for lunch again soon! It has been too long!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete