Thursday, June 23, 2011

10 in 10 days

1 Finish map for First Fridays






2 Finish banner for First Fridays
like this one done!


3. Move dishes into the scuttle

Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4

4 Mail pkgs


5 Make some cards


6 Start Baby afghans


7 Clean out junk drawer


8  Clean out the files on my computer

9 work in the garden



10 Make a decision on what type of shelves
for the bathroom


glass 
Gatco Designer II Glass Shelf in Chrome Finish
vs wood

Real Organized 3/4"H x 36"W x 8"D Wood Shelf Kit

11Move Christmas items
 to the other basement room








5 comments:

  1. I like this idea! I need all the help I can get to be motivated! Hope to meet you in person at the Buckeye Bloggers get together!!! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea!.., I must try this!

    Thanks for joining me for last week's TTTT and also for my 88th,'Tuesday Tea For Two'~(I was so late this week that tomorrow's tea is just around the corner)!..,

    Oh my!..,Things are sooo busy!

    Your tea post with your Foo Dog teapot was so fun, adorable and interesting as a teapot collectable as well!

    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also linking up and am finding I like checking things off my list and sharing.

    Good luck to you on your checking items off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your graphics! You have been very busy all ready, great job. Thank you for linking up and helping me to stay inspired.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy bee! me too...but it does feel good to check things off the list!!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete