Sunday, June 5, 2011

First Friday June


Friday Night 
was another First Friday in our town



its one of the committees
that I actively participate in

It was our best ever
We guesstimate abt 3500 ppl
came and experience fun, food, music 
and a sense of community

There was  crazy hair paint


...face painting...







...sidewalk design...



...clowns and magicians...




...music...











Fire spinning....


llamas strolling abt


historical walking tour of our
downtown



food and vendors...









It was a great evening
and seemed like everyone
was having a good time







1 comment:

  1. How fun for both the little and "big" kids to enjoy, Jo! Didn't know Xenia did this. I'm almost all packed up today. I worked in the garage and tried to organize my "junque." SusieQ is supposed to come by and see if she likes any of my suitcases. I need a shower!!! Can you say dripping? LOL

    ReplyDelete