Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 1 Springfield

We went to
the Springfield Extravaganza
today
It was a beautiful day
Some of the booths:

Flowers






  Someone did buy
this bike
I heard quite
a few men say they had one as a kid




 Annie Sloan
Chalk paint

 
The new Vintage Marketplace












There were a lot of architectural pieces

 


 What I bought
earrings $1 apiece
I will re-purpose them




The photos do not do these justice




Watches $1 a piece
I will be taking the faces off
and re-purposing the insides


These charms are metal
and I will re-purpose them


This metal garden fairy
is abt a ft tall
and I paid $8
I have looked all over for fairies




When going back
to find a table
I liked that was $30
I came across
these 2 beauties
the are lamp tables


they were $15 a piece!



they are from the 1920-1930
time peroid


and yes I snagged them up
instead of the other table! 

I also got 3 basil plants
for $2 a piece

I met up with Sue from Sullivan and Murphy

and Debby from  Cozy Blanket
It was great catching up with them!

More tomorrow.....



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. You must have gotten the tables after our visit. So nice to see you again and to meet your husband. The blogger get together was a bit rowdy......no but it was funny. Just a hand full of ladies.
    Did you return today. I am trying to return to normal.....I am getting old, hah.
    Can't wait to hear about today from you and Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, Great tables! I wish I would have gotten to meet up with everyone. I was there Friday and Saturday mornings. So much to see! You have some good pictures too.

    ReplyDelete