Friday, May 7, 2010

SF Strawberry Rhubarb Jam

Diabetic Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
From Group Recipes


4 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb 
1 1/2 cups Splenda granular
3/4 cup water
1 small package Sugar-Free strawberry Jell-O (4-serving size)
2 tsp lemon juice


In a large saucepan or stockpot, stir together the fresh rhubarb and Splenda.
 Cover, and let stand overnight.
Bring the rhubarb, Splenda and water to a boil over medium heat.








Simmer, stirring, for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat, and stir in Jell-O powder and lemon juice.








Keep refrigerated.







6 comments:

  1. Did you get my message about winning Crock Pot Wednesday giveaway? I need your mailing address so I can send that on to you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delish! :D I love strawberry and rhubarb!

    Thank you for sharing!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even tho I'm not much of a rhubarb fan, it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE!!! strawberry jam and with rhubarb even BETTER!!!
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I have fresh strawberries and rhubarb waiting on a pie, but this sounds good too! Can you just sub regular sugar for the Splenda? I think it's supposed to be sweeter? I'm allergic to it!

    ReplyDelete