Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday....

....to me!!
Very rarely do I post or have my pix 
taken but in celebration
of my 54th Birthday on the 19th
 here goes

My First Birthday


These are the only photos 
 have as an infant
I don't know who the kids are 
except the one on the end 
with the darkest hair
is my sister


Don't you love the plastic bloomers
I loved apples then
and love them now


I loved this dress 
it was pale pink with roses buds
and embroidery

4 or 5yrs old



I went to parochial school 
for kindergarten

6yrs old


14yrs old


19 yrs old


21 yrs old


30 yrs old

39 yrs old




51yrs old




5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, Jo! Wishing you all the best on your special day. I hope you have a great one!

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Looking better every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, happy, happy birthday to a most lovely lady! I loved your pictures...we are the same age (I turn 54 in October)so our photos mirror one another!!
    I will have to scan mine in preparation for a posting in the Fall! *laugh*

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete