Sunday, February 21, 2010

Surprise Breakfast Burritos


When my kids lived at home 
I would make up what seemed 
like a bizzillion of these
(especially when my son was a teen)
I would put them in the fridge
so they could grab nuke and go


I use whatever leftovers I have had
at the end of the week
they always were "surprised"
 at what they had
on Sundays I would start the process
I got out the huge frying pan
and would start adding
a little bit of this and a little bit of that:


tortillas - I usually use whole wheat
eggs - I use the egg product like eggbeaters
whatever meat I have leftover
(sausage, pork, chorizo, hamburger, ham)
whatever veggies I had left
(bell peppers, broccoli, onions mushrooms)
chesse

load into the lower 1/3 of tortilla:


fold sides in:


start rolling:










 if you noticed that 
the top picture is wheat tortillas
the the tute is flour
you've got great eyesight
and no your not going crazy


4 comments:

  1. I love breakfast burritos!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...now why didn't I think of this when I've got six children at home? I love breakfast burritos and these look so good...I'm getting hungry! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast burrito's are so good, yours look delish!

    ReplyDelete