Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nothing Much to Do


Since I have been stuck at home 
due to all this white stuff










 I've been making jewelry


















the circles are actually purple
I will take better photos of it tomorrow






When I haven't been making jewelry
I've been trying to teach myself
 Photoshop Elements 7




I was fortune to run across 
the website
they have 17 tutorials
by Sandy Kreiger
that really have helped



So after owning this for months 
I finally have figured out 
how to make my own items
headers and backgrounds







now, I need to learn how to change 
the html for the backgrounds
I'd like to say I know what I'm doing
however that would be scary!
I bet my kids will be shocked 
to see what I have learned to do
 lol

(now lets see if I can remember it all)

6 comments:

  1. well miss Jo... you've been much more productive than me! good job on the photoshop elements... that stuff just boggles my mind! have a joyous week. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I needed.....a bit of a tutorial for Photoshop.... :-)

    Your jewelry is yummy.....

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the third necklace. Did you bend the wire into the circles? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOly cow! I wish I could make jewelry that beautiful! GORGEOUS@!!!! Thanks for linking up to Whatever Goes Wednesday at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you go to cutest blog on the block they have a really good tutorial on making blog backgrounds and getting the codes for them too.
    Your jewelry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete