Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fajita Burgers

Fajita Burgers Source : http://jos2ndact.blogspot.com/  Please pin from original source, Thank You!

1 lb lean ground beef
1/4 C chopped cilantro
1/2 C fine chopped red onion
2tsp minced garlic
1Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2tsp oregano

Mix the ingredients together



Mix together form a patty 



and grill

We did add
Monterrey Jack Cheese

Fajita Burgers Source : http://jos2ndact.blogspot.com/  Please pin from original source, Thank You!

Only thing I would do
differently is add
some heat to the burgers
maybe chopped jalapenos 

I got this recipe
they had a chipolte sauce
to go with it
that I did not make
It really did not need it
the burger was very juicy
I might grill some
bell pepper to top 
it with in the future



tasty tuesday larger logo1 Please Introduce What Kind of Cook You Are: Tasty Tuesday


Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays


Photobucket






2 comments:

  1. OH MY....these look like dinner tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! I was thinking about burgers for tomorrow evening and these would be a surprise for the gang!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete