Saturday, November 19, 2011

Clip it 2

more paperclip
jewelry

This necklace
is antique gold finish
swirl paper clips
and alternating
heart shaped paperclips


I added gold tone pearl beads



 

The following necklace used
different metal finishes
bronze tone, copper tone, 
a green tone and gold tone
with silver tone metal knots
in between






I've been using paintchips
as display





This one uses
2 sizes of round paper clips
and one swirl clip
the color is an antique gold finish




Believe it or not I have
many more paperclip
shapes

3 comments:

  1. These are really cool. You've done a fine job and creating some very beautiful jewelry.
    Keep up the great and wonderful work.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this great idea for repurposed jewelry and the variety of colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jo. I have Sue at Sullivan and Murphy to thank for introducing me to your blog! I'm a central Ohio blogger, so she let me know about you. I hope we can meet soon. For now I'm following you. These are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete