Sunday, September 4, 2011

Winner, Winner.....cupcake dinner


A few weeks ago
I won a babycakes
cupcake maker
through Select Brands
and Love from the oven


It came with an autographed
cookbook which has some yummy
looking recipes
The 1st batch was 
cinnamon swirl quick bread


Each spot takes abt
1 1/2 Tbsps
when you put the batter in 
it takes abt 5 min 
for each batch to cook




I had a white cake mix on hand
I added lemon extract
and frosted with vanilla frosting










I also made chocolate cupcakes

 and avg cake mix makes 48 mini cupcakes



The nice thing abt these small cupcakes
 is that they are perfect for kids
they are abt 2 bites and there isn't any waste
esp for the  5 and under age group

They have been a hit at every party 
we have taken them to

Thanks to Select Brands
(she has a bunch of great recipes too)
for allowing me to
win this fun new "toy"

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I've seen this little cupcake maker in stores and thought they looked like fun.

    ReplyDelete